Top 7 Reasons To Get Married On The Gold Coast
Submitted by watersidedrp on Mon, 05/04/2015 – 13:12
The Gold Coast is famous for fun! Cindi Lauper knows ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ and that’s exactly what every Bride wants for their wedding! Whether it be a Rustic Wedding, Vintage Wedding, Creekside Wedding or Beach Wedding, we at Waterside Events know that Gold Coast Weddings are the most fun! We’ve won multiple awards voted by the people who matter – Brides! Click here to verify our long list of recent awards so we can get straight to the Top 7 Reasons to get Married on the Gold Coast…
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION If you’re pondering the perfect wedding location look no further than the Gold Coast. Waterside Events holds weddings along the beautiful shores of Currumbin Creek outside award winning (yes more super star awards) Currumbin RSL and also Palm Beach Parklands outside the Dune Cafe overlooking crystal clear Currumbin Estuary where dolphins are often seen. We can also recommend popular locations for a memorable Gold Coast Beach Wedding. Click here to see some happy snaps of Beachside Weddings, Rustic Weddings and Vintage Weddings.
2. WEATHER Most Australians know that the Gold Coast is beautiful one day, perfect the next! Our glorious weather is a major reason why so many couples get married on the Gold Coast. Spring and autumn have delicious temperatures with a 25°c average, winter varies from 10°- 23°c and summer is a sunny 21 – 30°c. Forget covering your gorgeous vintage bridal gown with a jacket!
3. ACCOMMODATION It’s plentiful because tourism is our thing! From stunning high rise hotels to caravans by the beach, your wedding guests can choose their own style.
4. ACTIVITIES There’s so many things to do after you say ‘I do’ at your Gold Coast Ceremony! They include: visiting Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary or Theme Parks for some action; unwinding at day spa or retreat; cruising along the many different waterways or just perusing local markets for quirky, locally made treasures.
5. FABULOUS FRESH FOOD Rich soils and passionate growers ensure top quality, locally grown, mouth-watering fresh food ideal for your Rustic Wedding or Vintage Wedding menu. Seafood is also abundant with the Pacific Ocean on our doorstep – perfect for Beachside Wedding dining. Cue rumbling tummy! Why am I writing this at lunchtime?!
6. EASY TO GET TO
We have our own peak-hour-less airport. There are plenty of daily flights into Coolangatta Airport from all over Australia and even overseas.
7. HIGH ATTENDANCE
The Gold Coast has fun in the sun for all your guests: Adrenaline Seekers, Surfers, Sunbakers, Hikers, Hippies, Hipsters and not that I want to mention food again but Foodies too! Who wouldn’t want to attend your Gold Coast Wedding?
If your heart desires a picturesque Vintage Wedding, Rustic Wedding, Beachside Wedding or Creekside Wedding, we at Waterside Events know how to make your dreams come true. These are our Top 7 reasons to get married on the Gold Coast and you’ll discover many more when you’re here.